Disney Parks Blog Weekly Recap – New Candlelight Processional Narrators, Foodie Guide for Disney Festival of the Holidays and More…
Category : Central Florida
This week, Disney Parks Blog readers were among the first to learn about new celebrity narrators at the highly anticipated Candlelight Processional during the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, Nov. 22-Dec. 30.
As many of you know, the Candlelight Processional is a beloved part of the Walt Disney World holiday season. Celebrity narrators read the biblical Christmas story backed by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir. And for the first time, performances of the Candlelight Processional begin on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22.
We also shared two of our popular Foodie Guides filled with everything you need to know about the 2018 Holidays at Disneyland Resort, including Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park.
This special holiday festival returns on November 9 and runs through January 8. For more information on Disney Festival of Holidays as well as Holidays at Disneyland Resort, check out the Disneyland Resort site.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney Parks Blog Readers Enjoy an Early Look of ‘The Nutcracker and The Four Realms’ at a Special Advance Screening – Disney’s “The Nutcracker and The Four Realms” opens this Friday, but last Sunday, 250 Disney Parks Blog Readers got an early look with a special advance screening.
- Trendy Top 5 Fun for Families at Epcot International Food and Wine Festival – Did somebody say ‘trendy?’ In “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” Yesss, the voice of Taraji P. Henson, is the head algorithm of a trend-making website called BuzzzTube. If it’s hip, if it’s trendy, if it’s now, Yesss has seen it first and shared it with the world.
- Tune In for ‘Mickey’s 90th Spectacular’ ABC TV Special on Nov. 4 – Join us as we celebrate 90 years of the one-and-only Mickey Mouse in a two-hour, prime-time special on ABC airing this Sunday, November 4 starting at 8:00 p.m. EST.
- #DisneyFamilia: Celebrate Día de los Muertos at Epcot! – Día de los Muertos is almost here, and to celebrate we want to invite you to the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot!
- Now Shining: Pixar Lamp at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park – We’re excited to shine a first look on the newest addition to Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure park. Now standing atop the dazzling Pixar Pier marquee is an iconic Pixar Lamp!
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park – You may have heard about The Tropical Hideaway opening later this year in Disneyland park. This new Adventureland outpost will serve as an exotic marketplace for discovering unique food and beverages.
- 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend Themes Revealed – Earlier this year, we announced that for the fourth year of our Star Wars race weekend at Walt Disney World Resort we will be celebrating the epic rivalries of the saga. we’re excited to share with you the individual race themes, each featuring a light side and dark side rivalry.