The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World becomes even more magical when the Christmas party takes over the night with amazing entertainment, character encounters, and food during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Thanks to Pastry Sous Chef Amy Goodpaster, we have a new video looking at some of the new items you can find at the holiday event of the year.
The holiday only menu includes Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard, Three Cabelleros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log, and new treats like the Vanellope Éclair and the Christmas Cookie Milkshake. If you’re looking for more of a meal, you’ll want to stop by Cosmic Ray’s for the Holiday Burger.
Can’t watch the video, we also have a gallery below. Click to embiggen!
Here’s where to find your favorite holiday treats:
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (note: this location closes at 5:00pm on party nights)
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
In addition to these beauties you can also enjoy the complimentary goodies that are included in the price of your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket. Note: Alternative healthy and allergy-friendly goodies are also available upon request.
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravitie’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
You’ll also get a chance to try these and other desserts at the Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party. Enjoy spectacular views of the holiday fireworks over Cinderella and reserved seating at Tomorrowland Terrace or in Plaza Garden Viewing areas.
Are you planning a visit to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and some holiday treats?