- This event has passed.
2018 Amelia Island Wellness Festival
November 9, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - November 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm EST
The Amelia Island Wellness Festival
This November 9-11th, escape the fast pace of daily life and focus on yourself in a serene, oceanfront setting with 13 miles of uncrowded beaches and the legendary service and comfort of The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. Whether you are looking to kick-start your wellness regimen or simply dedicate some time to yourself, Amelia Island provides the perfect setting for a weekend getaway of renewal and balance.
The wellness retreat features group workshops and break-out sessions with wellness masters from the fields of yoga, mindfulness, dance, and fitness. A variety of entertainment and inspiring activities will stimulate your mind and senses, while the Festival culminates in a vision of how you can live in the moment with a sense of well-being.
In 2018, there will be two concurrent tracks to choose from — gentle and vigorous:
- Gentle track (think stretchy, cerebral, mindful or restorative)
- Vigorous track (think challenging, sweaty, cardio or calorie burn)
We’ve brought in top talent from around the world of wellness, from Florida friends to yogis from London and India. Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Open your hearts and minds to love and yoga nidra with internationally heralded keynote Gurudev Shri Amritji, founder of Amrit Yoga Institute
- Set an Individual Path to Bliss with Festival Master of Ceremonies, MC YOGI.
- Be guided through meditation and yin yoga with 10,000 Buddhas founder Amanda Giacomini.
- Transform your fitness routine with the high-energy and inspirational duo from Alchemy 365.
- Go barreless with barre expert, fitness influencer and nutrition expert Taylor Walker
- Deepen your stretch and breath with moving energy teacher Sonia Doubell, hailing from London
- Dance with your eyes closed and find your inner goddess, guided by Radha Gillen.
- Drop into deep meditation and total relaxation with Liam Gillen.
- Enjoy the ethereal music and upbeat jams of DJ SOL RISING.
- Try out classes with our deeply talent resident experts.
Learn more at ameliaislandwellnessfestival.com.
Festival tickets include access to the weekend of programming Nov 9-11 at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. Ticket price excludes lodging, which should be purchased separately. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers packages that pair lodging and tickets.
coming in May 2018 at ameliaislandwellnessfestival.com/schedule/.
Please note that speakers/leaders and times are subject to change.
There will be a special add-on an excursion to Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach featuring a Sunday Sunset Yoga class the evening of Sunday, November 8th, prior to the official festival opening. Round trip transportation is included in the incremental price.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The festival is designed for adults 18 and up. There is an option of alcoholic beverages at some events, so those under 21 years of age will be provided with a colored wristband and asked to present ID, as appropriate.
What’s the refund policy?
A refund minus $50 in processing fees will be issued up to 60 days prior to the event start.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Event tickets are non-transferrable, and each individual will need to register separately.
Whom may I contact with questions?
Please email email@example.com with general event questions and contact your lodging partner with questions specific to accommodations.
Please note that photos and videos will be captured during The Festival for the purpose of promoting the event in subsequent years. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to The Festival’s use of your image in marketing the event. If you would like to opt out, please contact us at the email address above.